Friday, September 21 at Nile Hall in Oakland’s historic Preservation Park.
Emceed by CJ Hirschfield of Children’s Fairyland with Keynote by Piper Payne:
“Quality and Equality in Oakland’s Evolving Music Industry Ecosystem”
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS FROM THE EVENT
This year’s event featured live music, insight into record production and rich commentary on the state-of-the-arts, equity and economic development in Oakland.
- Keynote by Piper Payne, music industry entrepreneur and Chief Mastering Engineer/Owner of Neato Mastering and Co-Founder at Second Line Vinyl. “Quality and Equality in Oakland’s Evolving Music Industry Ecosystem”
- Returning Emcee Extraordinaire C.J. Hirschfield, Executive Director of Children’s Fairyland.
- Delicious lunch catered by Blue Heron Catering.
- Beautiful musical invocation by Maria Jose Montijo (scroll down to see one of her videos)
- Stirring luncheon performance of Oakland School for the Arts’ Vocal Rush.
- VIP after-party with live music by Kendra McKinley and Oakland School for the Arts’ Vocal Rush.
Bid to own the last collector’s item from our unique auction:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Premier Community Partners
In-Kind and Auction Donors
Southwest Airlines, Second Line Vinyl, Bump Town Music, Children’s Fairyland, Juanita and Maude Restaurant, Yoshi’s, Reenie Raschke Studios, UC Theatre, Freight & Salvage, The Back Room, The Ivy Room, Manifesta Salon, Ashkenaz Music and Dance Community Center, Columbia Cosmetics, Minuteman Press, Nice Design, Allison Bliss Consulting: Marketing & Communications, Jain Williams-State Farm, California Bank of Commerce, Oakland School for the Arts, Marcus Hanschen Photography, and Winter Williams Presents.
Watch video of the live performances from Kendra McKinley and