Family Paths’ Board of Directors – More Information
Family Paths’ Board is made up of women and men from diverse backgrounds and varied occupations, and we seek new members who will expand our diversity in the following ways:
- We seek professional expertise in one or more of the following:
- Leadership in finance, government, law, human resources, philanthropy, or the nonprofit sector
- A commitment to and understanding of Family Paths’ mission and clients
- Ability to cultivate relationships in a diversity of arenas and the capacity to advocate for Family Paths
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a passion for improving the lives of Family Paths’ beneficiaries
- South County representation (reside or work in Hayward, Fremont or surrounding communities)
- Representatives of the diverse communities Family Paths’ serves (i.e., African American, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQ+, etc.)
- Family representative: Either parent or guardian of a child who has received mental health services and/or a parent who has received supportive services in the past*
*Family representatives: If you received services from Family Paths, it must not have been within the past 2 years.
Family Paths’ Board of Directors represents the community and public as the governance body of Family Paths. Our Board of Directors helps develop priorities of the organization, monitor financial and programmatic sustainability, and uphold the standards that have shaped the agency for over 45 years. They also champion our mission with the community at large and support our development department goals.
Read Family Paths’ Board Member Job Description HERE.
Interested applicants should email Executive Assistant, Angela Dant at email@example.com.