Raising children in today’s world is an exciting and daunting experience. Balancing family and work responsibilities is challenging in our fast paced, keep it moving culture. Family Paths understands the pressures parents and caregivers face and 1972 we’ve been providing support and resources to families throughout the East Bay. We hope the information we’ve curated from the web will give helpful insights as you navigate the full time job of parenting. Check back regularly for updated tips and articles.
Click HERE for LGBTQIA-specific resource links in the SF Bay Area which include drop-in services, playgroups, youth groups, summer camps, parent and caregiver resources and groups, and crisis numbers. Many of the organizations not only serve youth, but all ages and provide a plethora of services.
#FPParentTips – PRESCHOOL
- Tantrums – What to do?
- NPR – What’s Behind a Temper Tantrum?
- Your Toddler or Preschooler and TV
- 12 Tips to Help Your Child Adjust to School
#FPParentTips – ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Anxious Kids At School. How to Help Them Soar.
- Talking With Kids About the News
- 30 Questions to Ask Your Kid Instead of “How Was Your Day?”
- Anxiety or Aggression? When Anxiety in Children Looks Like Anger, Tantrums, or Meltdowns
- 5 Ways to Help Your Child Cope With Stress
#FPParentTips – MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL