Why Work at Family Paths?
Click HERE to see Job Openings.
Family Paths is a non-profit agency that has provided mental health and support services to strengthen families and prevent child abuse since 1972. With a staff of 50, Family Paths offers an excellent benefits package and wonderful perks (see sidebar below). We are an agency that is actively engaged in multicultural organizational development that respects and values the diversity of the communities we serve and the staff who work here. Family Paths serves all of Alameda County and is based in Oakland with an office in Hayward. During COVID-19, staff members will work primarily remotely until further notice. Some clients, for whom Telehealth is not an ideal option, are seen in a safe, socially distanced way following county health guidelines.
Family Paths is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age (40 & older), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), disability (mental and physical, incl. HIV and AIDS), marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Flexible work schedules
- Fully paid medical and dental insurance for FT employees
- 20 days of PTO (increasing with tenure), plus 9 Holidays and 2 Float Holidays annually
- Dec 25-Jan 1 is holiday time off for all staff.
- 5 days of paid Educational Leave annually
- 5% pay differential for Bilingual Spanish-speaking staff (in qualifying positions)
- Annual financial contribution towards professional development activities
- Annual COLA if agency meets goals
- Annual holiday party, family BBQ and staff appreciation events
- Internal growth opportunities
WE ALSO OFFER:
For Clinicians ~
- Robust clinical training program with experts in the field and free CEUs
- Early Childhood Mental Health (ECMH) – Access to training and specialized supervision for those interested in pursuing a specialty in ECMH clinical practice
- Clinical Supervisor Mentorship – Access to participate in a monthly facilitated consult group to mentor new clinical supervisors (per eligibility)
- Group supervision in Spanish available
- Access to a dedicated, individual clinical supervisor
- Automatic 5% salary increase when you become licensed
- Significant onboarding support and training
And access to participate in ~
- TEMAS – Quarterly facilitated group for Spanish speaking staff to explore topics related to the Latinx experience
- MOD SQUAD – Bi-monthly group for staff interested in championing the agency’s multicultural organizational development priorities
- WELLNESS COMMITTEE – Work-group for staff with a goal to ensure work-life balance, self-care and FUN at the agency.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Quality Assurance Manager (Clinical-Mental Health) – Click HERE to read full job description and click HERE to apply on Indeed. Or send your resume AND cover letter to Senior Clinical Director, Wilson Cheh, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Parent Education Specialist – Click HERE to read full job description and click HERE to apply on Indeed. Or send your resume AND cover letter to Family Support-Parent Education Program Manager, Julianne Rositas, at email@example.com. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Mental Health Clinicians – Click HERE to read full job description and click HERE to apply on Indeed. Or send your resume AND cover letter to Families in Transition Program Manager, Angela Powell-Bulutoglu, at Apowellfirstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Bilingual Parent Support Counselor – Click HERE to read full job description and click HERE to apply on Indeed. Or send your resume AND cover letter to Helpline Program Manager, Kim San Gabriel, at email@example.com. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Due to COVID 19, employees are working remotely until further notice, with an option to work in office if appropriate. Services are currently being provided via Telehealth or in the community following Alameda County Public Health safety precautions.
Interested in becoming a Clinical Intern? – Click HERE for more information.
Interested in becoming a general admin or development volunteer? – Click HERE for more information.