Why Work at Family Paths?
Click HERE to see Job Openings.
Family Paths is a non-profit agency that has provided mental health and support services to strengthen families and prevent child abuse since 1972. With a staff of 80, Family Paths offers an excellent benefits package and wonderful perks (see sidebar below). We are an agency that is actively engaged in multicultural organizational development that respects and values the diversity of the communities we serve and the staff who work here. Family Paths serves all of Alameda County and is based in Oakland with an office in Hayward.
Family Paths is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age (40 & older), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), disability (mental and physical, incl. HIV and AIDS), marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Flexible work schedules
- Low staff turnover – <10%
- Fully paid medical and dental insurance for FT employees
- 20 days of PTO (increasing with tenure), plus 9 Holidays and 2 Float Holidays annually
- 5 days of paid Educational Leave annually
- 5% pay differential for Bilingual Spanish-speaking staff (in qualifying positions)
- Annual financial contribution towards professional development activities
- Annual COLA if agency meets goals
- Annual holiday party, family BBQ and staff appreciation events
- Internal growth opportunities
WE ALSO OFFER:
For Clinicians ~
- Robust clinical training program with experts in the field and free CEUs
- Early Childhood Mental Health (ECMH) – Access to training and specialized supervision for those interested in pursuing a specialty in ECMH clinical practice
- Clinical Supervisor Mentorship – Access to participate in a monthly facilitated consult group to mentor new clinical supervisors (per eligibility)
- Group supervision in Spanish available
- Access to a dedicated, individual clinical supervisor
- Automatic 5% salary increase when you become licensed
- Significant onboarding support and training
And access to participate in ~
- TEMAS – Quarterly facilitated group for Spanish speaking staff to explore topics related to the Latinx experience
- MOD SQUAD – Bi-monthly group for staff interested in championing the agency’s multicultural organizational development priorities
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Mental Health Clinician (Bilingual Spanish REQUIRED) Click HERE to apply on Indeed for the Oakland Bilingual position.
Mental Health Clinician – Oakland – Click HERE to apply on Indeed for the Oakland position.
Mental Health Clinician – Hayward – Click HERE to apply on Indeed for the Hayward position.
To apply directly to Program Manager for the Oakland positions, send your cover letter and resume to Julie Fishman, Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply directly to Program Manager for the Hayward positions, send your cover letter and resume to Sarah Pilgrim, Program Manager, at email@example.com.
Childcare Workers – ON-CALL Click HERE for the full job posting. To apply, send cover letter and resume to Juli Rositas, Family Support Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming a volunteer? – Click HERE for more information.