Spring 2016 Newsletter – New ED & CD; Bus Ad campaign; Family Yoga and more
Click below to read our entire Spring 2016 Newsletter.
- We welcome Barbra Silver as our new Executive Director, and Misa Trotman as our new Clinical Director
- Kaiser Permanente Northern California Community Benefit Programs funded our bus shelter ad campaign which runs May 2 through 29, 2016. We’ll have large format advertising for our 24-Hour Parent Support Hotline in 10 bus shelters in Fremont, Hayward and San Leandro.
- Family Yoga and Yoga for Parents classes in our Oakland office and South County libraries.
- Our commitment to serving the needs of the Latino community by expanding our capacity for services in Spanish.
- Annual Holiday Toy Drive results.